Created as of October 31, 2018
WE ARE A RELIGIOUS ONLINE FAITH COMMUNITY SITE DESIGN FOR PUBLIC USERS AND ORGANIZATIONS. MYGROUPLINK (GML) PROVIDES THE PLATFORM TO USERS TO SHARE, POST, COMMENT, AND DISCUSS RELIGIOUS ISSUES THAT MAY INFLUENCE USERS DAILY LIFE. MGL DO NOT POST PIECES OR INFLUENCE, DIRECT OR MANIPULATE USERS POINT OF VIEWS OR CONVINCE USERS WHAT INFORMATION SHOULD BE POSTED.
WE DO NOT CONDUCT CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECKS. WE DO NOT EXCEPT OR ALLOW THE USE OF MGL TO RECRUIT OTHER USERS FOR TERRORIS ATTACT OR ANY CRIMINAL ACTIVIES THAT CAN AND MAY CAUSE HARM MGL USERS OR ANYONE. The use of MGL site is at your own discrepancy. Please be safe when interacting with users
(C) Changes to the Terms
(D) Services Provision.
MLG provides variety of services and future services as shown on site. All the services currently display on MGL is free of charge, until further notice. At any point, MGL may enhance, change, or discontinue all services, or partial of the services for any reason, or for no reason at all, at the sole discrepancy for MGL, with or without notice to users.
1. Any content that violates or infringes in any way or form the rights of others, by the use of posting, commenting in a way to degrade, harass, stalk or threaten others
2. Any false content, misleading or inaccurate posting known by users
3. Any discriminatory in any form that perceive, or to be true that contain bigotry, racism, country, or targeted a group, or religion, or population
4. Any content or list of referrals contains, (a) fake, made up, or fictitious email addresses, (a) and/or a list of referrals email addresses that are owned or belong to known users, and/or a list of unauthorized email of unknown people
5. Any content that seems to be a blatant ethically offensive, hate speech, abusiveness, vulgarity or profanity.
6. Any sexual explicit or advocate Pornography, Pedophilia, incest, bestiality, or otherwise seems to be obscene or lewd.
7. Any content that violates any law or advocates or provides instruction on dangerous, illegal, or predatory acts, or discusses illegal activities with the intent to commit them.
8. Any attempt to interfere of with any other users’ use of services
9. Advocates violent behavior.
10. False identity or any attempt to misrepresent identify, or impersonation of any person or entity including, but not limited to celebrities, famous leaders/person, forum leader, a company employee, guide or host
11. Any content poses a reasonable threat to personal or public safety.
12. The use of any company material or content, or any post/content harmful or directed at any person known to be working for any company at any time.
13. Any content contains, promotes or engages violent images of killing or physical abuse that appear to have been captured solely, or principally, for exploitive, prurient, or gratuitous purposes, or activity that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to a civil liability
14. Any content post contains pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind.
15. Any content contains graphic image or other content that contain or promote illegal substances, such as underage drinking or smoking, substance abuse, weapon use or gang affiliation.
16. Use of any portion of MGL to harm or solicitation to minors
17. Any content contain private information such, password, username, any sensitive data that may be personnel any time or disclose personal info, including MGL user info or non MGL info to any third party without their consent.
18. Any borrow content that is protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or other proprietary right without consent from the original owner is prohibited and solely rest upon users. Users bares the responsibility alone for any damaged resulting from any infringement of copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, rights of publicity or other proprietary right. Any users found by MGL to violate any the copyright will be barred from submitting or posting any further material on MGL site.
19. Any content that causes harm or disruption to MGL site or other services connect to MGL.
20. Any post contain a third party advertisements, or own advertisement without consent of MGL
21. Any service, technology or other system to manipulate the page views of your own sites, or other commercial advertisement that leads to other third party site.
22. MGL does not assure any content credibility post by users, nor does it take full responsibility of any liability for any actions you take as a result of reading user content posted online. Users may be exposed to materials or content you may deemed offensive, disrespectful, harmful, deceptive or inaccurate. Users may unknowing interact with underage user pretending to be older
A. Security and Data Retention
24. MGL use standard measures similar to other industry to prevent the loss, misuse and alteration under our control. Although, MGL cannot assure, guarantee or provide complete security to all information provided by users, we make good effort to store any information collected by MGL in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public.
25. Because of the insecurity of the internet environment, we cannot guarantee any absolute security measure to prevent any loss, misuse of your information or any third party information from hackers obtaining information. We also cannot assure adequate security systems that can and would prevent third party advertisers and other third parties from undertaken by our site that may have access to your personal information on or through our services
B. Removal, suspension or opting out of your account
26. At any time, user may choose to update, revise any information provided or submitted to us. To change or update your information:
1. User must login to account
2. Click on your name
3. Click on “Timeline” in the search bar
4. Click on “about” and edit info
27. At any time, If you choose to remove, suspend or opting out of your account, you will no longer be available for other user to communicate with you, view your account profile, or receive information from us. We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purpose, and your account will completely be unavailable, deleted or remove for other users, or third party to view or communicate with you.
28. After the completion of your removal or deletion of your account, all your post, comments, pictures, video or any relevant information will not be display for public or friends to view. However, we may choose to maintain backup copies of your information and content indefinitely. You may still receive email notification of your friends requesting to join our services, you may also receive email advertisement from us occasionally of our site promotion or any other information deem to be viable.
29. If you choose to restore your account information at any time after removal, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to provide credential needed to restore your account. We cannot guarantee all your information will be available, or the restoration of your account, but we will try our best to help you regain an account services.
A) Copyright Ownership
30. The Site contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information excluding, user postings such as: text or writing piece, software, photos, video, graphics, music and sound. Any clear content, and or information available or appearing, or the entire contents of the Site visibly do not belong to you or other users, are copyrighted as a collective work under the United States copyright laws. MGL owns copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content available at the site, as well as in the content original to it.
31. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part. You may not download copyrighted material of third parties for your personal use posted by other users or third parties, unless provided written permission. No copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material will be permitted without the express permission of MGL and the copyright owner.
32. In the event of any permitted copying, redistribution or publication of copyrighted material, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice shall be made. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material.
B) Change of Ownership
33. If the Company is restructured, merged, consolidated with or acquired by a third party entity, we reserve the right to transfer your information to the new owner or a related company. If that ever happens, we will notify you and you may choose to modify any of your registration information at that time. However, we may not be able to control how your Personal Information is treated, transferred, or used in the event of the Company’s bankruptcy, insolvency, receivership, or comparable event
C) Copyrights and Copyright Agent. MGL holds dear the respect of all copyright of third party holder. MGL implemented a policy that would allow us to terminate, if deem legit of materials of infringe of the copyright, and we will hold the user accountable, and maybe terminated of the person who violated the copyright law. If you believe your materials have been copied in any away that constitutes copyright infringement set forth by the copyright act, 17 U.S.C 512, please provide us a copy by email email@example.com of the following:
34. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
35. Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
36. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
37. Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party;
38. A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
39. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
A) Disclaimer of Warranty
41. THE SITE MAY OFFER HEALTH, FITNESS, NUTRITIONAL, RELIGIOUS TEACHING, MERCHANTABILITY POSTED BY USERS OR THIRD PARTIES, AND OTHER SUCH INFORMATION, BUT SUCH INFORMATION IS DESIGNED FOR EDUCATIONAL AND INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITE DOES NOT AND IS NOT INTENDED TO CONVEY MEDICAL ADVICE AND DOES NOT CONSTITUTE THE PRACTICE OF MEDICINE. YOU SHOULD NOT RELY ON THIS INFORMATION AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR, NOR DOES IT REPLACE, PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, OR TREATMENT. CNN IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ACTIONS OR INACTION ON A USER'S PART BASED ON THE INFORMATION THAT IS PRESENTED IN THE SITE.
42. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, ACCURACY, AND PERFORMANCE OF THE COMPANY SITES AND SERVICES. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR OTHER SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE COMPANY SITES OR SERVICES ACCESSED THROUGH ANY LINKS ON THE SITES. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS IN CONNECTION WITH THE COMPANY SITES OR SERVICES.
IF APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT ALLOW ALL OR ANY PART OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMER TO APPLY TO YOU, THE DISCLAIMER WILL APPLY TO YOU ONLY TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
B) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
43 UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE AS A RESULT OF MEMBER'S USE OR MISUSE OF THE COMPANY SITES OR SERVICES, WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE FROM USE OR MISUSE OF THE COMPANY SITES OR SERVICES, FROM INABILITY TO USE THE COMPANY SITES OR SERVICES, OR THE INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION, MODIFICATION, ALTERATION, OR TERMINATION OF THE COMPANY SITES OR SERVICES. SUCH LIMITATION SHALL ALSO APPLY WITH RESPECT TO DAMAGES INCURRED BY REASON OF OTHER SERVICES OR PRODUCTS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED IN CONNECTION WITH THE COMPANY SITES OR SERVICES OR ANY LINKS ON THE COMPANY SITES, 44 AS WELL AS BY REASON OF ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED IN CONNECTION WITH THE COMPANY SITES OR SERVICES OR ANY LINKS ON THE COMPANY SITES. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
IF APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT ALLOW ALL OR ANY PART OF THE ABOVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY TO APPLY TO YOU, THE LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY TO YOU ONLY TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY PROVISION APPLIES TO NEW JERSEY RESIDENTS.
(C) MGL disclaims any and all liability of any kind for any unauthorized access to or use of your personally identifiable information. By accessing the Site, you acknowledge and agree to MGL's disclaimer of any such liability. If you do not agree, you should not access or use the Site